CSA and A3 have come together to build CCL U23 teams in the area for both men and women.
This is an exciting endeavor that will provide a unique opportunity for soccer stars throughout Calvert County to do what they love most: play competitively with others who call the field their second home.
May 16, 2022, is the official start of the summer season, but tryouts run through winter break and are open to both men and women on the turf fields at Bell Branch on:
- Sunday, December 19 from noon to 2:00 pm
- Monday, December 20, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Monday, December 27, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 29, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Monday, January 3, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 5, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
All of the logistics for each team will take place throughout January and include:
- January 12: Rosters will be finalized by the coaching staff.
- January 14: All invites will go out from A3 to roster-listed players.
- January 19: Deadline for player acceptance or denial.
- January 31: Uniform Orders will be placed.
We do not doubt that you’d be the perfect fit for our collaborative teams. We can’t wait to have you join us on this new immersive soccer adventure. With dedication and hard work, we will always hit the ground running and score our goals.