One Team. One Club. One Community.
At CSA, we recognize that we couldn’t be the team we are without our coaching staff. Each season, we are grateful for our coaches’ hard work to create a sense of belonging, community, and love of the game for every player who graces the soccer field.
Because we appreciate each coach’s commitment to our youth players, we’re excited to offer coaching incentives for the 2021-2022 seasons.
Some of the great benefits of becoming a CSA coach include:
- One free child registration into a recreational, futures, or academy soccer program with the completion of the MSYSA Grassroots course
- Required coaching gear and coaching attire provided by CSA
- Medical, dental, and liability insurance provided through the Maryland State Youth Soccer Association at no cost.
- Mentoring and curriculum to follow for coaching support, including USSF-recommended coaching techniques by age group.
- Free or discounted attendance to the United States Soccer Coaches convention.
Each year we show our continual appreciation by offering numerous coaching incentives... and this season is no different. From a free child’s registration into a recreational, futures, or academy soccer program with the completion of the MSYSA Grassroots course to a clear pathway to becoming a licensed soccer coach, we have it all covered.
Whether you’ve coached with us before or are looking to join an organization with a deep love for the game, we want to hear from you.
To learn more about becoming a coach, contact Gary Litka, Director of Coaching, at email@example.com.