SPRING SEASON UPDATE 4/2
Hello CSA Members,
We all find ourselves in unknown territory surrounding the COVID 19 pandemic. CSA, as a small local Non-Profit Youth Sports Provider, is doing our best to navigate through the challenges as well. The CSA Executive Officers have been holding frequent conference calls to discuss the situation as national and local updates are given. Our main goal is to provide the kids an opportunity to play soccer in a safe and healthy environment. As a member of US Youth Soccer, CSA is following their recent announcement (https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/usys-programming-notice-33120/) and postponing all soccer activities until May 1.
We understand many of the challenges ahead but optimistically strive to provide all of the children throughout the community a quality soccer experience in these uncertain times. While we have many thoughts and ideas as to what this positive soccer experience will look like, we are at the mercy of an ever changing environment that only time can dictate. We are trying to work with Calvert County Parks and Recreation to extend field permits beyond June 15. Also, due to the last-minute postponement of our programs, there were many nonrefundable expenses incurred by CSA. We are evaluating all expenses to better understand decisions of possible credits or refunds that are in the best interest of both you, our members, and our club.We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding throughout these trying times.
Please be safe, stay healthy and we hope to see your children playing and laughing on a field soon!
CSA Executive Board of Directors