Each year CSA offers Scholarships to college bound High School Seniors.
Guidelines and Requirements
1. Maxium of $8000.00
2. Up to 10 non-renewable scholarships
1. Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
2. Applicant must have applied for the Fall term at a qualifying institution. Proof of admission must be submitted with application (those who are still undecided, must state that on their application and then make selection and provide proof of admission by May 1st).
3. Applicant must be a current CSA member (player, referee, coach/instructor) and must have participated for a minimum of four (4) consecutive CSA seasons up to and including the time of application.
(***Fall CCPR soccer play or coach is NOT part of CSA. Fall Ref and Fall CSA Travel and RecPlus are valid. All spring CSA soccer activities are valid)
4. The Scholarship Committee will review any extenuating circumstances to the above requirements.
1. Each recipient may be awarded only one scholarship.
2. Scholarship is to be used for post high school educational expenses.
3. Final award checks will be made payable to the recipient.
1. Applications must be mailed to (no hand ins):
Post Office Box 488
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
2. Applications must be postmarked no later than May 1st of the current year.
3. Incomplete applications (those which are received late, not fully completed or without all attachments) will be invalid and will not be considered by the Scholarship Committee.
4. Application must include the following:
a. Official Application Form ( Click to open form )
b. Two letters of recommendation
c. Proof of admission to college/institute of higher learning
d. Official Transcript with cumulative GPA and current class rank
e. Essay (250 words minimum) titled "What CSA Means To Me And My Community"